Tuesday, November 9, 2010

sick days

So I've been flat on my back the past couple of days. 
And last Wednesday as well.
The funny thing is that I felt pretty great in between.

"And why the cactus," you ask?
Good question. 
Was that correctly punctuated?
Or is it: "And why the cactus?", you ask.
No, that doesn't look right.

My husband was adamant about getting me to the doctor yesterday,
even though I was quite sure I'd recover on my own.
I'm glad I went, though, because even with the Z-pack I'm having a 
hard time moving today. Very achy. I intend to be well tomorrow,
so if we have plans, don't assume they're canceled!

Oh -- another thing. While I've been lying here thinking about the 
past and my many plans for the future, I have decided to start 
sketching again. I'm not sure why I stopped. I think I started thinking
too much. I wanted to create something more symbolically meaningful.
But now I'm not creating anything at all. 
So back to the drawing board, as they say.
Back to the drawing board.

No comments: